If you love your garden and are after some top tips and what not to do’s then keep updated on the Gardener Egham blogs! Below is four tips that our gardeners in Egham team would like to share with you and one very important ‘What not to do’.
1) Ever thought of making your shovel non-stick to make shovelling ten times easier? Gardeners in Egham suggest spraying your favourite shovel with silicone or Teflon lubricant to make shovelling super easy.
2) Are you looking for blemish free roses? Well then gardener Egham suggest you make sure you prune them as this will keep the centre of the flower open and sunshine will get to them.
3) Fed up of getting dirt and soil underneath your fingernails? Theres a simple way to solve this and that’s to draw your fingernails across a bar of soap, then after you’ve finished in the garden rinse your hands under water with a nail brush and your nails will be sparkling clean.
4) When you next steam or boil your vegetables, don’t throw the water away as the potted plants respond greatly to veggie soup.
5) What not to do! One of the biggest garden mistakes people make is failing to prepare the soil.
Gardener Egham hope that’s these top tips have given you some ideas with your gardening this summer! If you need any help or require your own gardener as gardening isn’t for you then contact gardeners in Egham today!